Listening and responding to the concerns of our employees, local communities, customers, shareholders, suppliers and other stakeholders has been a driving force in our efforts at meeting effectively corporate social responsibility challenges.
According to definition given by AA 1000Stakeholder Engagement Standard “stakeholders are those groups who affect and/or could be affected by an organization’s activities, products or services and associated performance.” (www.accountabilityrating.com)
Mapping key stakeholder groups for TITAN Group, as suggested by “Communication and Stakeholder Involvement Guidebook for Cement Facilities, a supplementary tool by CSI members is presented in the graph below:
Employees, Local Communities, Customers, Investors, Governments, Suppliers and Contractors, NGOs, Unions.
Key issues of concern for TITAN main stakeholders:
- Employment and employability
- Working conditions and well-being of employees
- Health and Safety (for employees, communities and contractors)
- Environmental concerns (climate change and emissions, use of land, noise, dust and other emission)
- Quality of life
- Product quality and safety for customers and end-users
- Stakeholder engagement objective and scope